Tsavo National Parks:
Thursday, 9 March 2017
Kenya Adventure Holidays
Kenya is among the leading tourist destination not only in Africa but worldwide. Kenya is located on East Africa and the main economic activities include agriculture, tourism, trade and mining. Favorable climatic conditions, conservation of wildlife in game reserves and game parks and availability of unique geographical features are among the top reasons why tourist prefer Kenya and to volunteer in Kenya. Visiting Kenya will leave you with a life time touring experience. A journey to Kenya is never complete without taking a wildlife safari; it involves visiting game parks located in different locations in Kenya. One will get a chance to see a good population of lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, elephants, rhinos, zebras, giraffes, wildebeests and a variety of birds on their natural ecosystem. The ultimate wildlife places to visit in Kenya and Masai Mara include the following:
- This is the most popular wildlife destination in Kenya and worldwide, it combines a number of wildlife ranches. It is recognized worldwide for the annual zebra and wildebeest migration.
- The best time to visit the park is between July and October, since this is when the historical migration of wildebeest from Serengeti to Masai Mara takes place.
- On visiting Masai Mara one will not only get a chance to experience natural existence of wildlife but will also enjoy the warm welcome of Masai tribesmen, best camping sites and a natural picnic environment.
- It is located on the border of Kenya and Tanzania. The park offers an exceptional view of Mount Kilimanjaro inTanzania. The topography of park gives tourists in the park an exceptional view of the land below.
- The park lies on more than 30,000 hectares piece of land, most of the surrounding land is covered by vegetation and swamps.
Aberdare National Park:
- It is located on the slopes of Mount Kenya; the highest mountain in Kenya. Regular rainfalls combined with a number of waterfalls create a unique surrounding in the park.
- On visiting the park one will get a chance to see a rare species of rhino, bongo antelope and black leopard among many other wild animals and experience a breath taking view of Mount Kenya.
- There are a number of lodges to stay in while on a visit to the park. There are also a number of adventure activities to engage in, some of which include camping and mountain climbing.
Lake Nakuru National Park:
- Lake Nakuru is located on the floor of Rift Valley, it is saline and this creates a conducive environment for flamingos. On visiting the lake one will see an overwhelming number of flamingos, endangered species of white rhino and a variety of wild animals.
- There are a number of lodges where one can seek accommodation while on a visit to the park. Alternatively one can exploit the camp while on a private or a public camp.
Tsavo National Parks:
- It is divided into two parks; Tsavo East and Tsavo West. The two parks covers an extensive piece of land and wild animals live in colonies.
- Before exploiting all wildlife species in Tsavo National Parks one has to travel the park extensively as well do appropriate timing during the visits.
Nairobi National Park:
- The park is located next to capital city of Kenya; Nairobi. While on a business trip to Nairobi or while waiting for a connecting plane from Nairobi; one can utilize the extra time by visiting the park. It is less than five miles from the city centre.
- It houses a number of wildlife species, among them is the endangered black rhino.
African Home Adventure Ltd
YWCA-Parkview Suites, Ground Floor
Nyerere Road, Opposite Central Park
Tel : +254 20 2222237
Mobile : +254 722760661/+254 732739483